Our JW Offroad 100% bolt on angled rock sliders are built to offroad and will protect your rig at all costs. We offer them in plated and non plated, raw and powder coated. You protect critical parts on your rig with our skid plates because it's the smart thing to do. It ensures you can get back to camp, and it's much cheaper to protect parts than to replace them.
- All of our sliders are made of .120 wall DOM Steel and the 2x2 main tube and legs are .188 wall for added strength to take any beating you can throw at them.
- Our mounting plates are 3/16” high grade steel, utilizing as much of the frame as possible to create a very solid and gusseted mounting structure .
- Kick outs are standard with all our rock sliders and designed to give you that extra protection for those super tight situations.
- Clears KDSS unit.
- Bolts into factory mounting locations in the frame with our grade 8 hardware.
- 10 degree tilt upwards to allow for more ground clearance without losing the ability to use them as steps.
- Plated tops are optional and sole purpose is to keep the kiddos legs from accidentally falling through but also look very appealing to the eye matching our roof rack design.
- All of our tubes are Cnc formed to ensure every tube is formed exactly the same.
- Laser cut plate for precise fitment.
100% Made in house, Chino CA
THESE ARE MADE TO ORDER & WILL REQUIRE A 25% RESTOCKING FEE IF CANCELLED
IT IS AN 8 WEEK LEAD TIME