For the ultimate rocker panel solution, RSG Offroad is proud to offer their bulletproof 2003 - 2009 Lexus GX470 sliders with top plate.
- Standard rear kick out
- 2" Main tube for increased strength
- 1/4" Mounting plates
- 4 leg design, stronger than most competitors products
- Capable of supporting the entire side of the vehicle for lifting with hi-lift jack
- Bolts to factory mounting locations on the frame with supplied hardware
- Approximately 125 # per set
- Available bare metal or powder coated
- Fitment: 2003-2009 LEXUS GX470
- it will require removing the factory steps / trim below the body pinch seam
**Does not fit with GX470 KDSS**
Order your sliders and GX essentials all on one site!
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DOM AND HREW?
The main difference is strength. HREW (hot rolled electric welded) metal is milder steel, which is still plenty strong, with a yield strength of 40ksi.
DOM (drawn over mandrel) steel is the same material which does not have a welded seam, with a yield strength of roughly 70ksi.
Another difference between them, DOM is more expensive of a material to use, so any DOM orders will be made to order, where as we try to keep inventory in stock made from HREW. Usually we can get HREW sliders out quicker than DOM.